Our philosophy or vision is to know others who are our peers in our association of those interested in the UFO Association.
We each are distinct and interesting and share as authors, consultants, and various organizations.
We are varied in our professional interests and share as radio hosts, educators, engineers, entertainers, scientists and in the health field. We are entrepreneurs who welcome those in retirement with hobbies and also who share in our businesses.
We are those who know our peers in the UFO industry by registering our businesses, our patrons and supporters are welcome to register. We register our authors, consultants, organizers, affiliates, speakers, events and discuss our future growth and expansion for the entire critical mass morphogenic resonance in the entire cosmos.
A Peer Group of Co-Creators sharing in humanities educational entertainment.
We build teams of friends who enjoy sharing what UFO and UAP contribute to our lives.
Agents, Consultants, Organizers of ACO support our UFO Association Organization.
We are in support of our colleagues who share educational entertainment, meaning, time, space, and life mission and purpose for the future of all humanoid sentient intelligent beings.
We are a peer group who share accountability, caring and excellence.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to commit to our principles, create opportunities and share in the success while helping our company to thrive. We live by accountability and the right candidate will show strong initiative and follow through.
Our UFO Executive Assistants will provide consistent, best-in-class service with the highest level of quality and care. Our Executive Assistant will manage, resolve and prevent problems efficiently; communicate effectively; and exceed expectations.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following principles and values:
- Accountability: See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Compassion: Show respect for others and their feelings
- Decisive Action: Act now, not later
- Constant and never-ending improvement: “What else can I do?" “What coaching do you have for me?" “What can I do better?"
- Integrity: Do what you say you are going to do.
- Personal Ownership: Become a part of the solution
- Excellence: Reject Average
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Manage scheduling, travel, and other tasks (for CEO, COO, others as needed)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly performance reports
- Manage CEO’s inbox (create daily summary list, keep her abreast of urgent matters, keep ball rolling when possible)
- Manage travel (for CEO, COO, others as needed) Manage upkeep of spreadsheets (Perm Placement, Corporate Rankings, New Hire, New Client, Sales Totals, Margin, Out of Compliance)
- Manage properties for rentals, maintenance and repair
- Assist CEO with airport transfers, shopping, and other tasks as needed
- Create company brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials
- Maintain social media accounts and company website
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots--people wanna know you have some.
Meet the Team
Write something about the people who make your business go or your philosophy behind customer service.
Why? Because people want to know who they're doing business with. It's a human thing.
Theresa J Morris
Founder & CEO